Our Mission is to provide a collaborative environment that promotes discovery, creativity, and exploration of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Mathematics)
+ What is a Makerspace?
"A Makerspace is a collaborative work space for making, learning, exploring and sharing that uses high-tech to no-tech tools. These spaces are open to kids, adults, and entrepreneurs and have a variety of maker equipment including 3D printers, laser cutters, CNC machines, soldering irons, and even sewing machines. "
+ What We Offer:
- 7800 sq/ft of Makerspace!
- Access to our Metals shop, Woodshop, Fibers and Electronics labs
- 9 dedicated rental studios for makers or businesses (4 st 200 sq/ft rooms and 5 - 100 sq/ft rooms) APPLY HERE
- High-end / specialized tools like laser cutters, 3D printers, welders, industrial sewing machines, table saw, wood and metal lathes, forge & anvils, and more
- A community of 70+ makers
- Lounge area (includes a mini-fridge, microwave, Keurig, and toaster oven)
- Dedicated gated parking + 2 loading docks
- Amazing classes in a broad variety of disciplines (10% discount on all classes taught at RMM for all members)
- Access to Hardware Park's thriving hub of engineering, innovation, product development and manufacturing
- Close proximity to UAB, the downtown area and Birmingham's Innovation District
- immediate accessibility to major roadways - adjacency to 3rd Ave North I-65 exit